FACEBOOK ADS VS INSTAGRAM ADS. WHICH IS EFFECTIVE?
You might be familiar with the immense popularity and audience size of both Facebook and Instagram. According to Facebook, a person who uses a mobile phone spends one out of every five minutes on Instagram or Facebook. hour and
So, are you confused about the advertising on both platforms?
As per the latest update, you can manage Facebook and Instagram campaigns through Ads Manager.
Should I opt for Facebook or Instagram ads?
Let us dive into analyzing the advertising options on Facebook and Instagram.
Instagram started as a photo-sharing app. But it is becoming more attractive to users.
According to Instagram, 90% of people follow at least one business on Instagram, and 50% are interested in exploring the products when they see the ads.
Do you know which Instagram platform has the highest engagement rate?
So, you have got a reason to start advertising on Instagram. Not convinced yet! Let’s see the full potential benefits of Instagram advertising.
The Instagram audience has purchased something from the platform, even from a local baker or international brand!
- If you, do it right, you can grow your followers, customer base, and referrals organically.
- The engagement rate is ten times higher than on Facebook, which helps you build your customer relationship.
Features of the Instagram business
1. Contact button on bio
2. Add any links to your profile page.
3. Instagram stories—more live engagement
4. DM option-direct interaction (direct messages)
5. Instagram Live-real-time visibility
6. Instagram Shop- easy product selling
With 2 billion users, Facebook is ideal for your advertising. But what can you expect from Facebook?
The platform offers a wide range of ads to the target customer, providing different ways to engage with people. Facebook’s demographics target a broad audience. So, to reach more people, there are different types of Facebook ads:
- Video ads
- Image ads
- Collection ads
- Slideshow ads
- Carousel ads
- Post engagement ads
- Page Likes
- Event ads
- Lead generation ads.
What are the advantages of choosing Facebook?
- As you already know, Facebook has more active users than any other social platform.
- No matter your audience, Facebook is suitable for B2B and B2C businesses.
- The platform offers various ad features, including creating lookalike audiences, ad formats, and re-targeting options.
Features of Facebook Business:
1. Facebook Shop: shows brand deals and promotions
2. Facebook Live: helps to interact with brands
3. Facebook Group: increases target audience engagement
4. Facebook Events: provide free advertising and brand awareness.
5. Facebook Messenger-Enable direct communication
6. Facebook Stories-more audience reach
7. Facebook Insights: Determine the success of your posts and ads
So, where should I run my ads?
It depends on your brand and audience.
But you must know, that Instagram is a visual platform, whereas Facebook reaches a larger audience.
Most brands rely on Facebook for more lead generation, especially from ads.
What matters most is the industry you’re in! Your industry affects the amount you must spend on your ads. Most of the active audience will be in the age group between 25 and 40 years old, whereas Instagram active users are between 18 and 35 years old.
If you’re trying to reach a younger or teenage audience, you can use Instagram with a more attractive image and video content.
Should Facebook be a part of your social media marketing?
As Mark Zuckerberg put it, “We believe Facebook and Instagram are different experiences and complement each other.”
You cannot ignore both the apps for organic or paid advertising. Use both Facebook ads and Instagram ads.
Increase your conversions with the best marketing agency.
Get in touch with us today! We will choose the right marketing strategy for your brand.