5 TIPS TO IMPROVE ON-SITE SEO IN 2022
You might know the benefits of SEO for your website. As per studies, more than 70% of users are more likely to click on SERPS top suggestions.
What can rank your website in the search engine?
As more businesses move online, there is a lot of information on the internet. So, how can you drive higher ranks in SERPs? What are the technicalities involved in the process?
On-site and Off-site SEO process.
Let’s understand what is onsite SEO?
Onsite SEO optimization offers the best user experience. It includes practices that you apply on your website to make it search engine friendly.
Earlier, everything related to on-site SEO was keywords. Now, as search engines advance and evolve faster than ever, it is more important to create a perfect strategy for SEO.
What are the elements involved in On-site SEO?
- Title Tags
- Keyword Content
- Meta descriptions
- Image Alt Tags
- H1, H2 & H3 Tags
- URLs & links
Here we list the essential content optimization tips:
To rank your website in 2022, you must start with
1. Content Optimization.
- Usage of Target Keywords, especially in the first 150 words of your content.
- H1 Tags assist Google to understand the Page structure.
- Keyword Density, at least mention the keywords more than ten times.
2. Tags & Description Optimization
- Use Keywords in Title tags.
- Use Modifiers in long-tail keywords for Tags.
- Add keyword-rich Meta descriptions.
3. Image Optimization
- Usage of the Image format, PNG offers better quality.
- Compress your images.
- Use original, quality images with no copyright conflicts.
- Add SEO-friendly Image Alt Text.
- Make images mobile responsive.
- Create an image sitemap.
4. Link Optimization
- SEO-friendly, Short Keyword inclusive URLs.
- Optimize Robots.txt file.
- Add effective HTML sitemaps.
- Include internal & external links with accurate anchor text.
5. Advanced On-Site Optimization Tips
- Boost your site page speed.
- Voice search SEO.
- Link to other pages & websites.
- Check for any server errors that prevent indexation.
- Ensure site security.
- Blogs and FAQs relevant to the industry.
Key findings from SEO research and studies,
As we discuss key points of the Onsite SEO, always remember never to use SEO methods on a website without content optimization.
And SEO gives an extra boost to your website!
Have you started SEO for your website? It’s not too late! Need help optimizing your website? Or do you want to revamp your existing website?
Our certified SEO experts assist you in the SERPS ranking for your site.
Contact us for a free consultation